“It was good!”

Baja Fresh
Ranked #140 of 543 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 14, 2013

After making a last minute stop at Lancaster Mall my group decided it was time for lunch. My husband spotted a Baja Fresh and asked if we'd like to try it. After looking at the menu my friends opted for the chicken taquitos and her husband had the chicken bowl. My husband and I both had the two taco lunch. He had steak and I had one chicken and one shrimp. We liked that they asked you what heat level of sauce you'd like and the option of black beans or pinto beans. It was a good lunch.

1  Thank dietcoke22

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My mom is on a very low sodium diet and while traveling we decided to have lunch. There were many choices to make on an endless street. After unsuccesfully trying to get into Olive Garden (too crowded) we decided to find something else and stumbled across Baja Fresh. We asked the counter girl if my mom's meal can have no salt added and without hesitation she went over to retrieve the notebook that listed all the ingredients and nutritional facts for each item. The counter girl assisted my elderly mother with her meal which made my mom so happy. And, without us having to ask, put in a special order of chips without salt, my mom was thrilled. Thank you Baja Fresh for making my mom feel good. ME TOO !

1  Thank King-vacationers
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is our go to Mexican restaurant. Not fancy, but great, fresh made food at a reasonable price. Try the steak nachos.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love this place for its burritos. Every bit of their food is fresh, and it tastes like it. wonderful fresh salsa, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, food of all Spanish kinds. It has large portions, and one leaves very satisfied.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Lots to choose from. Fast service, always seems pretty busy.

Been to Baja Fresh? Share your experiences!