“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Review of Baja Fresh

Baja Fresh
Ranked #138 of 539 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Creswell, Oregon
“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My mom is on a very low sodium diet and while traveling we decided to have lunch. There were many choices to make on an endless street. After unsuccesfully trying to get into Olive Garden (too crowded) we decided to find something else and stumbled across Baja Fresh. We asked the counter girl if my mom's meal can have no salt added and without hesitation she went over to retrieve the notebook that listed all the ingredients and nutritional facts for each item. The counter girl assisted my elderly mother with her meal which made my mom so happy. And, without us having to ask, put in a special order of chips without salt, my mom was thrilled. Thank you Baja Fresh for making my mom feel good. ME TOO !

Visited December 2012
1 Thank King-vacationers

Salem, Oregon, United States
“Once a month treat.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is our go to Mexican restaurant. Not fancy, but great, fresh made food at a reasonable price. Try the steak nachos.

Visited December 2012
Salem, Oregon
“BEst Burritos in town”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love this place for its burritos. Every bit of their food is fresh, and it tastes like it. wonderful fresh salsa, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, food of all Spanish kinds. It has large portions, and one leaves very satisfied.

Visited February 2012
Oregon
“A good experience”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Lots to choose from. Fast service, always seems pretty busy.

Salem, Oregon
“Quick and easy”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My wife likes it better than I do. It probably is very good for what it does. Quick, fresh, good food, cheap. I just don't like fast food Mexican that much.

Visited May 2011