“Quick and easy”

Baja Fresh
Ranked #106 of 568 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My wife likes it better than I do. It probably is very good for what it does. Quick, fresh, good food, cheap. I just don't like fast food Mexican that much.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I really do think this is above average in many ways. I just can't bring myself to rate a fast food restaurant any higher than this. But, if you want fast Mexican inspired food, don't go any where else.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Baja is a great place to load up on a giant burrito for a reasonable price. A fine meal for those on a quick study or lunch break. Not a place you go to for a date or anything special.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Love Baja Fresh. The staff are incredible and kind. The food is always fresh, made right before your eyes. All you can eat chips if you are brave enough to keep going up and asking. ;) We are because they are warm, salted perfect, and go amazing with the frsh made salsa which we love.
The burritos are fantastic, and I highly recommend shring becuase they are huge. (and we eat tons of chips beforehand.) :)
The dining area is kept up pretty well as they do clean the floors/tables regularly as people leave. The salsa bar is always clean and replenished. The wait for food is like fast food, but the wuality and taste is better than sit down.
They also do take out if you call ahead and will have a large order ready for your workplace, hot and fresh.
OUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT FOR A GREAT PRICE!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2011

The food here is great. Excellent shrimp tacos and chicken bowls. Fast and fresh, and the employees are always friendly.

Been to Baja Fresh? Share your experiences!