1,400 results
All reviews free breakfast parking lot denny's breakfast cookies denny s front desk best westerns western hotels two sinks great place to stay third floor room was clean salem area definitely stay here again right next door business center easy access
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a great location for visitors unfamiliar with the area. Easy access to I-5. Comfortable rooms, nice amenities, & welcoming staff. Having a restaurant next door is convenient. Housekeeping did a great job during our stay & were very accommodating with our requests.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for your review, Julie. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Salem.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We arrived early 2:30 pm and asked Jen at the front desk for advise on dining. She sent us to Gamberetti’s which has outdoor dining overlooking a quiet park with a stream running through it. She was a skilled multitasker talking on phone, checking us in, advising on dining and tv remote operation. Amazing talented lady! The weather was a perfect 76 and the food and service was excellent. Our room was immaculate, comfortable, quiet with all the amenities you would expect in a Best Western Plus. Jen made us reservations for our next destination and is a great asset to the Mill Creek Inn.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank MayoG_23

Thank you for your review of Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn. I'll share your comments with Jen; I know she'll be very happy to hear them! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Great location, Great price, excellent customer service, comfortable clean rooms, great pool. DO NOT EAT AT DENNIES! The restaurant is the reason this place is not getting a 5 star. The hotel owns the restaurant so you would think that they would staff it accordingly but no. I took my family there last night around midnight to eat because we got in late. We waited 45 minutes for a table and then another 20 minutes to be waited upon and another 30 minutes to get our food. The place was not very busy and understaffed. Our food was cold and super hard and tasted horrible. I have never seen so many tweeters employed at one establishment. I'm not sure about mid days or mornings but I can tell you this is not a family friendly restaurant at night and there is no way my family and I will be returning. Now the hotel on the other hand is great and we will be more than happy to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry about your experience at Denny's, and I will share your comments with their management. I hope that you will give us another opportunity the next time you are in Salem.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I would definitely stay here again. First it's a lovely hotel, very nicely done, well kept up, clean, and a real luxury feeling to it. The hotel was having trouble with their WATER, and you should call ahead to make sure the water is working again, it had a city wide restriction for certain populations, which meant some of us couldn't shower or use the water to brush our teeth. They provided bottled water and were very helpful overall. Staff was great. We got room 217 which was fantastic, it housed all 5 of us, and it wasn't cheap, but it was roomy and really wonderful. I didn't get to use the hot tub or many of the amenities. The fitness room was closed to our kids who are 16/15, which was a disappointment to be honest, that rule probably should be relaxed. But at any rate, it was a really good stay!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thank you for your review, Ali. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean and we'll kept. Highly recommend. Worth every penny. We stopped for an overnight stay while traveling and this turned out to be our favorite hotel of the trip. Good location.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Salem!