“Mill Creek-Salem Oregon”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Vancouver, Washington, Usa
“Mill Creek-Salem Oregon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Excellent hotel and staff. As a frequent trravel, it makes my day when I find a new location to stay that has such a helpful staff and fantastic ammentities.The room was updated, the decor of the hotel, inside and out was immaculate. Overall one of the best hotels I've visited while traveling for business. My career requires about 45% travel, so again, finding a jewel like the Mill Creek Best Western makes traveling just a little bit easier.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jake B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you, Carl, for your review of our property. We take great pride in our property and the service that we offer, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Jake Bryant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Ontario, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great 2 night stay. Quick check in. Comfortable beds, Clean room, Nice shower. Quiet room. Coffee in lobby morning thru late evening. Very friendly staff. Free Breakfast was at Denny's . It was busy but very good. Would stay again.

Room Tip: I requested a quiet room. Front desk made a suggested 3rd floor. It was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jake B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you, Elayne, for your review of Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as all of the amenities that we offer. We hope to see you again soon!

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I am in customer service myself and the staff on the morning of 6/3/14 was horrible. There was no hello, smile, how was your stay as a matter of fact she treated me as if I was an inconvience for her. I can not say enough how this has left a horrible taste in my mouth especially the price you charge. I guess the even worst part is that I read your reviews and I am not the only person who has encounted this issue if you read your reviews then you would see this is an issue, but maybe you don't care. I will not ever stay at your proerty again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank karen t
Thank you, Karen, for your review of our property. I'm sorry to hear about the poor service you received during your recent stay with us. I absolutely care about our customer service, and I spoke with the employee that was here on June 3rd. I will continue to provide training to our staff to ensure that future guests receive the quality of service that they deserve.

I hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to show you that we can improve.

Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Stayed here after trouble at the sister property a few miles away. The staff was incredibly friendly. The room was very nice. The location was great. Nothing but great things to say about this hotel in Salem.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jake B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you, Kena, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I will pass on your compliments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Salem!

Grants Pass, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I booked this hotel for a business trip. The Denny's breakfast and cookie upon arrival were great extras. The staff was friendly and efficient. I will be using this hotel anytime I need to travel to Salem.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our property. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit with us.

Simi Valley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

The staff was professional but not all of them went out of their way to make you feel special. The check in was quick and I liked the fresh cookies on arrival. Stayed in room 122 - generously sized, clean suite, which was close to pool. There is a main pool and a small kiddie pool and of course the hot tub. Complimentary breakfast was ok. The hotel offered 4 choices from the Denny's next door (it is close enough to walk) - the selections were basic and limited. Good hotels for families.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you, Karen, for your detailed review of our property. We realize the importance of great customer service, and I will pass on your comments to our staff to remind them of this. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Salem.

Medford, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Canceled two reservations through the 800#. They messed it up and didn't cancel my reservation for this week. I got an alert on my debit card that they charged me for the whole week. I called the #80o number and they had me call the actual hotel. The girl that answered was rude, shirt with me and did not listen to me. She said after I explained again that I had canceled that she would let it slide. Absolutely their mistake and she handled it so poorly. Do not stay here if you want cold up inviting customer service.

1 Thank Krystaldawnd
Jake B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
I'm very sorry to hear about the poor treatment you received when trying to resolve the charge to your card. I will speak with the front desk staff about your comments to ensure that future guests don't have this kind of negative experience. We try hard to provide excellent customer service, and take it very seriously when we fall short of that goal.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that we can learn from this and improve the service that you receive the next time you stay with us.