“Best in Salem”

Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel location embodies the values of the Best Western name with outstanding excellence in customer service and hospitality. I never thought I would say this but Red Lion Salem has lost my business, as has every other hotel accommodation facilities in the area. This place is my go-to place for all future needs!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you, Perry, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to your future visits. We're very appreciative of our repeat customers; please let us know if there is anything you need while you are here.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The room is clean and nice, a very comfortable lazy boy chair included, i know right?
Danny's just cross the parking lot which is very convenient.
I would stay here again if I come back. Dont forget to ask for a voucher for breakfast that you can use there for a free meal.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the complimentary breakfast at Denny's. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Beautiful facility. We stayed in the family suite and it is great. Spacious and clean. We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. We have stayed here before and we are never disappointed. We will return here on our next trip to Salem.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My family and I enjoyed this hotel a lot. Very comfortable and large room with a separate desk and computer chair, which came in handy since I had some work to do. Plenty of room to move around. They gave us free breakfast at Denny's next door, which was great.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Jeanne S
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you, Jeanne, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Salem.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Once again it is another great stay at the best western mill creek. Nice, big rooms, pool and exercise room and friendly staff. Free breakfast at the nearby Denny's is great and it is no wonder why I stay here time after time for business when I in Salem. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Hans R
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Everything was wonderful. The place is beautiful, the rooms are wonderful and big. The only thing that went wrong is that they gave us a room with 2 double beds, instead of 1 queen or king like we asked for. We requested a room on the third floor, but I would have rather had the right room type. We just dealt with it though, and it was fine. The breakfast was at Denny's next door, and you also got a 15% off dinner voucher. The facilities (pool, fitness room, and sauna) were great, and open fairly late. Best hotel stay in a while, but I paid more than I usually do. Still a great value, I think.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kate A
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was treated very well . Had no problems with reservation or room assignment . A death in the family brought me to Oregon and I was made to feel staff there made me comfortable and understood my situation and made me feel so much better .
Suzanne (desk Personnel) made my stay so enjoyable that I nearly forgot why I was there . Very nice , understanding , attentive , and always has a friendly smile and greeting .
I plan to stay at Mill Creek Inn in the near future as I have family there and now I know I will have a warm and friendly place to lay my head .
The free breakfast and % discounted dinner was a definite plus . Good food with good service and friendly help .
I would recommend Mill Creek Inn to anyone visiting the Salem , OR area and let Suzanne and the rest of the staff make you feel at home .

Room Tip: The Suites are great and the smaller rooms are all good . The area has minimal to no noise from the...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you, James, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that your received great service when staying with us. Service is a top priority of our staff, and Suzanne will be very happy to hear that she exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you again in the near future.