Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Salem)(Great Value!)
$115
$187
  • Pool
$133
Hotels.com
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
$87
$124
ComfortSuites
$99
1,328 results
All reviewsfree breakfastparking lotdenny's breakfastcookiesfront deskbest westernswestern hotelstwo sinksroom was cleangreat place to staythird floorsalem areadefinitely stay here againbusiness centerright next doorexercise roomeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Everything was wonderful. The place is beautiful, the rooms are wonderful and big. The only thing that went wrong is that they gave us a room with 2 double beds, instead of 1 queen or king like we asked for. We requested a room on the third floor, but I would have rather had the right room type. We just dealt with it though, and it was fine. The breakfast was at Denny's next door, and you also got a 15% off dinner voucher. The facilities (pool, fitness room, and sauna) were great, and open fairly late. Best hotel stay in a while, but I paid more than I usually do. Still a great value, I think.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kate A
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was treated very well . Had no problems with reservation or room assignment . A death in the family brought me to Oregon and I was made to feel staff there made me comfortable and understood my situation and made me feel so much better .
Suzanne (desk Personnel) made my stay so enjoyable that I nearly forgot why I was there . Very nice , understanding , attentive , and always has a friendly smile and greeting .
I plan to stay at Mill Creek Inn in the near future as I have family there and now I know I will have a warm and friendly place to lay my head .
The free breakfast and % discounted dinner was a definite plus . Good food with good service and friendly help .
I would recommend Mill Creek Inn to anyone visiting the Salem , OR area and let Suzanne and the rest of the staff make you feel at home .

Room Tip: The Suites are great and the smaller rooms are all good . The area has minimal to no noise from the outside . Any location , room wise is good .
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you, James, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that your received great service when staying with us. Service is a top priority of our staff, and Suzanne will be very happy to hear that she exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel was clean and quiet in a good location for Salem. The breakfast is at a Denny's located next to the hotel by vouchers. Choices were somewhat limited but adequate, however with most in hotel breakfast facilities there is more to choose from, fruit, yogurt, etc. Not a big deal but nice t know. Room (King bed) was spacious and quiet. No problems. Staff was professional and responsive. Cookies give to us when we checked in was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for your review of our property. Your comments will help us to make improvements for our future guests. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stay at the Mill Creek Inn on average about 4 days per month. The stay is always very comfortable and clean. Your front desk people are great to work with. Ashley is always especially helpful and friendly! One comment I do have is concerning my summer stays. The air conditioners in the rooms seem to turn on and off very often, making it difficult to sleep. Maybe if they had a wider range of temps before changing, it would work better. But otherwise, I have only good things to say about my stays.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you, Robert, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. I appreciate your kind comments about our front desk staff; they'll be very happy to hear what you had to say! We are in the process of upgrading our air conditioning units, so I hope that problem will be solved in the coming months. Please continue to let us know when we are meeting your needs, and when improvements are needed. We appreciate your continued business.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed here while meeting family to exchange cars. Was a very quick trip. This facility was eye appealing and clean. I did seem to recognize what may have been an attempt to cover up Cigarette Smoke, but I loved that the windows actually opened so I could enjoy the Crisp Clean Oregon Air!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family