I stay at the Mill Creek Inn on average about 4 days per month. The stay is always very comfortable and clean. Your front desk people are great to work with. Ashley is always especially helpful and friendly! One comment I do have is concerning my summer stays. The air conditioners in the rooms seem to turn on and off very often, making it difficult to sleep. Maybe if they had a wider range of temps before changing, it would work better. But otherwise, I have only good things to say about my stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn offers top-notch customer service and is conveniently located near Interstate 5, Highway 22 and only 2 miles from Willamette University. Hotel guests will also find Oregon Gardens, the Oregon State Capitol and Willamette Valley vineyards nearby. Other popular attractions and events close to the hotel include The Oregon State Fairgrounds, Enchanted Forest, The Bite of Salem and Salem Art Fair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Mill Creek Hotel Salem
- Best Western Salem
- Salem Best Western
- Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn Salem, Oregon