My husband and I travel to the U.S. every 3 to 4 months and 3 days of this adventure is in Best Westerns. Best Western Hotels/Inns have been our choice for years. This was our first visit to Salem Oregon and we felt pampered by the Friendliness of the Staff, the treats and coupons we recieved and the rooms were outstanding and so clean. The idea of the Bar with 2 chairs was such a nice touch we really felt at home. Even the swimming pool, hot tub and saunas were well maintained and water was crystal clear and the sauna was a bonus for out weary bodies after long days of travelling. The bed was so comfortable we had such a comfortable sleep which made the trip easier the next day. The staff at Denny's Resturant were very prompt and friendly. Two thumbs to the Female Bartender, she was a Doll and so cheerful to everyone who walked through the doors. Would we stay here again? You bet your Bottom Dollar we will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn offers top-notch customer service and is conveniently located near Interstate 5, Highway 22 and only 2 miles from Willamette University. Hotel guests will also find Oregon Gardens, the Oregon State Capitol and Willamette Valley vineyards nearby. Other popular attractions and events close to the hotel include The Oregon State Fairgrounds, Enchanted Forest, The Bite of Salem and Salem Art Fair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Mill Creek Hotel Salem
- Best Western Salem
- Salem Best Western
- Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn Salem, Oregon