“Good value for the money”

Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Kirkland, Washington
“Good value for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was looking for an inexpensive motel near Willamette college, and this was the place! No frills, but I was only there for one night and didn't want to pay more than I needed to for a clean place. The room was spotless, the breakfast area was also. I didn't get to use the hot tub due to time constraints, but I am sure it would have been also. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Will stay again -

Room Tip: I was worried about security and wanted the second floor, but the windows and door were perfectly ad...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Radium Hot Springs, BC, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

This hotel is nicely located, clean, and presents good value for the money. Staff were professional, courteous and made us feel welcome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jake B, Manager at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you, David, for your review of our property. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again in the near future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Everything was great. Their workout room was put together nicely and have great equipment. There is a 24 hour Subway right next door which made dinner easy after a long day at work.........................

• Stayed February 2014
North Highlands, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

The motel although close to the freeway was quiet and peaceful. The staff is wonderful. The room was comfortable and the WIFI worked better than most and could actually be considered a high speed internet (I am a programmer and it was important to me!)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Coos Bay, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Clean rooms, friendly staff, nice breakfast area, great pool & spa! Conveniently located to I-5, North Salem & Keizer. And quiet. Just wish their rooms were connected to the main lobby where the pool/spa & breakfast area are.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

I am a Diamond Elite Best Western customer - that means I am normally a BW fan and stay there a lot (Diamond Elite is the top tier of the loyalty program). This was the worst BW i have ever experienced. I am sad. The smell of the room of horrible - i had to leave the door open to air it out. There are insufficient outlets, I struggled to open my door with the room key EVERY TIME, the wireless internet in my room did not work and on and on. i am thrilled I only was there for one night. Next time in Salem i will actually notify the office not to book me here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank WesmanLV
Sara-BWPHI, Manager at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We regret not having been able to provide you with an exceptional stay. I will be passing your comments along to our head housekeeping staff as well as lead maintenance manager. We all take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms, and our property. Again, I am sorry that you had a negative experience with us, but I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Your comments help us to focus on what needs to be done to help future guests to enjoy their stay at the Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Well received on arrival. Room was clean, comfortable and nicely appointed. Wife went into spa and it was hot and jets were good. Staff were professional and nice. We have noted this hotel and plan on staying here again. Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple