“Overnight Stay”

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Salem
San Francisco, California
“Overnight Stay”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were very comfortable in our overnight stay. Everything was clean. The room was a little small but fine for an overnight stay. The bed was comfortable. That's important to me. The staff were nice and helpful. Only had fruit and the packaged oatmeal as I don't eat gluten so couldn't eat the rolls, pancakes or biscuits. Overall for most people several things to choose from. I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I just wish everywhere that I stayed was as perfect for me as this place!!! Coffee mugs & real glass cups for my whiskey, separate sink from the bathroom seems like two bathrooms, plenty of table top space, great exercise room and super clean laundry room, plus a great breakfast. Just wish I could take this BW with me everywhere I traveled. WHY ISN'T THIS A BEST WESTERN PLUS?

Room Tip: Kathy was super helpful!!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
las vagas
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had to ride 500 miles from California to Salem Oregan to meet up with my husband and brother for a motorcycle road trip, which I had been working at the start of. I
had booked the hotel the previous night. the hotel was just off the I-5 and easy to find, which after several hours on the road was a God send. On arrival, i was greeted by a smiling helpful, receptionist, who signed me in quickly so that I could take a much needed rest. My room was clean, it did not take long to get the coffee brewing and then jump into a shower which had dispensers for the shower gel, shampoo and conditioner and so there was no need to fiddle with bottles. It was very good value for money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Was just going to have a couple days to regroup. Everyone there was great. food good. Hot tub was great. Theres good places to eat near. Bed was comfortable clean refer. was put to use. Had to turn it up for the ice cream. You well enjoy your stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Coquille, Oregon
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel three times and each time it seems like there's something just not quite right, especially for the price tag. The first time we stayed the bed was not comfortable in the room we had. The next time, there was a light outside that shown through the window and we had a hard time getting rid of it, plus the room was very hot when we arrived and it took the AC a long time to get it cooled down. The third time, we were in a no smoking room, but their were chairs just around the corner from our door for smokers. That didn't make sense. The pool is great however and so were the breakfast offerings. The rooms were all pretty small, so we're assuming that they don't have bigger rooms since we are BW Elite members and most of the Best Westerns that we stay at always upgrade us. Even though it's twenty dollars less than the other Best Western in town, we plan to opt for the Best Western Mill Creek Inn. It has much nicer rooms and it's always consistently very nice. We've stayed there several times as well, so have given them both equal opportunity to impress us. A $20 savings just isn't enough of an exchange, for a great night's sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jake B, Manager at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize that your stay was not as enjoyable as it should have been.I will review these comments with our Executive Housekeeper and our Maintenance supervisor, and will take steps to make sure these types of incidents, do not reoccur. We do value your business, and hope to have another opportunity to have you as our guest.
Best Regards,
Arizona
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Out of the fray of noise you might encounter further in town, but close to everywhere too, including a wide variety of restaurants and shopping. Found the room to be spacious, quiet and bed very comfortable. All staff were friendly and helpful. My room had a remote control for the ac unit but my sister's room did not, her a.c was either on or off, those rooms need upgrading.
Otherwise I would recommend as a good place to stop.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We really appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay with us. Our staff work hard each day to make sure our guests are well taken care of. Thank you again we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Pigeon Forge, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed at Best Western in north Salem, OR. Did not get to use the indoor hot tub due to recent eye surgery, but enjoyed the other parts of the Motel. We have stayed here many times in the past, and it seemed like the breakfast menu has been up graded with a new pancake machine that I had to try. It was good for machine made cakes.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage. Thank you for mentioning the recently upgraded breakfast area that includes yogurt, biscuits and gravy and hot pancakes.We do value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!