“Food & service very good.”

Best Little Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 588 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Food was very good and the service was very good. It was a little crowed and noisy and not much atmosphere.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I ordered take out. The host was very nice. They were super busy and he really took his time to make sure he got my order correct both up ordering and on pick up. I really appreciated that. Delicious food too. Great rolls!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

We had a birthday dinner here and ordered both steak and salmon. The salmon was excellent with great taste and cooked to perfection. The Porterhouse steak is not what I remembered as a child. The New York portion was good, but to me lacked flavor and it was not tender. The tenderloin was tender but again lacked flavor. The garlic mashed potatoes were excellent, being one of the best! The waiter was very attentive and the meal arrived in the normal time. The honey butter hot rolls were fantastic! The setting while nice did include a noise level that makes conversation a challenge. Next time we will order something different than steak or try the competition.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Our party of 5 included 2 kids, and we arrived at lunchtime. Food was freshly prepared and generously portioned. Salads, burgers, fries, and everyone left happy. Service was friendly too. Diners can play miniature golf at the adjacent 18-hole course for a discounted rate of $5.50, although that's a flat rate even for kids and seniors. Good times!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

We ate here on a busy night. Ordered just burgers and fries. The fries were cold and rubbery, and I had trouble locating a waitress to get condiments. No-one checked on us til the food was finished. I would not come back..