“Several Great Experiences”

Annette's Westgate Cafe
Ranked #3 of 546 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Annettes is located in the historic Kingwood Building. Originally built in 1928 to be a market place. The building has adopted many occupants through it's time. Annette has given the historic building the respect it deserves with a dramatic makeover inside and out. Many people still remember the old market place and can't believe this is the same building from way back when. Come dine with us in our modern, yet home style stmosphere, with friendly staff to make you feel right at home.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Today was the 5th or 6th time I have eaten at Annette's since moving here in November 2012. This time, my mom visiting from North Dakota and I had lunch. She had the MOST amazing bacon and cheese omelette. a half-order will feed her for another two meals (yay for the home cook, me!!!) I had the salad bar because I love salads for lunch and moreover, I love Annette's salad bar. Gluten free toast and our experience was great.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family all agrees. Annette's is the best you can find in Salem for your money. Large portions and great staff.

We always look for a value when it comes to eating out and there has never been a better value as we have received at Annette's

We highly recommended.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stopped by here on a recent visit to Salem and thoroughly enjoyed breakfast at this restaurant.The portions were very generous and delicious. My sons meal was served on a plate the size of a small surf board. The service was excellent. The choices on the menu were just enough out of the ordinary to make it a special meal. Overall the restaurant just had the feel of a place were people love to work, they make great food, and everyone leaves happy and full.

1  Thank Daniel K
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I have dined here since it was the Westside Diner on Wallace. The menu has changed but not the great service and atmosphere. Annette has brought this one time small diner to an all new level. With a staff second to none, Annette's will remain a top notch restaurant in Salem.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We just had an amazing dinner! My family of 6, who all have varied tastes, all LOVED their meals! They have a varied menu with tons of different options. The portions are HUGE! No one was able to fully finish, which is going to make for a delicious lunch tomorrow! There is also a very nice salad bar with a lot of toppings to choose from. Another important thing to note is the desserts. SO GOOD! We ordered 4 different desserts, a cobbler, cheesecake, mousse and cream pie. Huge desserts and everyone was DELICIOUS! We would easily go back just for a dessert. Service was amazing and the atmosphere was also great! The price was also pretty good for the portion size! Will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Seh1189