“:(”

Annette's Westgate Cafe
Ranked #3 of 579 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Annettes is located in the historic Kingwood Building. Originally built in 1928 to be a market place. The building has adopted many occupants through it's time. Annette has given the historic building the respect it deserves with a dramatic makeover inside and out. Many people still remember the old market place and can't believe this is the same building from way back when. Come dine with us in our modern, yet home style stmosphere, with friendly staff to make you feel right at home.
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

Our first visit and unfortunately our last. The food tasted great and the service was exceptional. However I ate the salad bar with shrimp atop my greens. Then the salmon for my entree. Within 6 hours I was sicker than ever before and was for 24 hours. My husband who ate with me is fine. So are my kids. Just a warning - eating shellfish from a salad bar may not be the best idea :(. It's ruined me from shrimp and salmon.

2  Thank w8tn4smiles

Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here. The food and service are excellent. There are many choices on the menu and the salad bar was wonderful. There were many delicious looking desserts to choose from but I was too full from dinner to have one - although I may take one home next time.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

food was great. wonderful staff all very welcoming and friendly

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Excellent salad bar...entertainment on weekend nights, nice-sized portions of tasty food.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Great specials! They have an extensive menu. The bar is for all ages, but is alittle heavy on the upper. Real fun friendly place!