Room size was ok, old TV set with direct tv available. Bathroom was in need of a makeover, shower pretty run down and paint on the ceiling falling off. Sleep wasn´t good, the mattress was too soft and the pillow too hard so I woke up with a sore back and headaches which I usually don´t have.
There were hair in the shower and the blanket on the bed had a burn hole. Carpet was pretty clean though.
What really freaked us out though was the fact that the walls seem really thin, outside noise from adjacent rooms comes in. It has connecting doors and the people from the room next door tried to open our connecting door twice at 1040 pm which was really unnerving and put us on edge.
They do offer free wifi. And free breakfast which we didn´t use though.
It is ok for one night and one night only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- updated melm 3/11/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Salem Hotel Salem
- Howard Johnson Salem
- Salem Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Salem
- Howard Johnson Inn Salem Oregon