“Best pot stickers ever...”
Review of Marco Polo Global

Marco Polo Global
Ranked #84 of 535 Restaurants in Salem
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Keizer, Oregon
“Best pot stickers ever...”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Love their whole wheat pot stickers! They are always willing to take it up a notch when I want to create my own dish especially with halibut. Really miss the litte blonde lady they had working in the bar, I believe she moved out of town, she was the best! Try their home made carrot cake sometime it is to die for!

• Visited July 2012

Keizer, Oregon
“Yum”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Extremely friendly folks and a huge, yummy menu. If you love teas, they have an in house tea room with many choices.

Visited November 2011
Eugene, Oregon
“Love it here”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

As someone who goes back and forth from a vegetarian diet and a vegan diet, this is my go to restaurant. The food is amazing and the service is typically wonderful. Unfortunately, I can not remember this waiters name, but whenever we are seated in his area, we know we will be well taken care of. I often bring friends and family who are not vegetarians, but they have just as many choices as I do, and everyone leaves happy and full. Only on my most recent visit was I disappointed. Our waitress was clearly new and actually a little on the rude side. Outside of her, I can not sing enough of their praises.

1 Thank gorgeousdancer
Salem, Oregon
“Fresh vegetables!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We often eat at Marco Polo, and we can always count on the vegetables being fresh. They have 3 menus: Chinese, European and Vegetarian. Our party of four split evenly, 2 from the European and 2 from the Chinese.

My mushroom and vegetable chicken was very good. The mushrooms, baby bok choy, broccoli, green peppers and other vegetables were crisp and flavorful. The chicken pieces were tender and velvety. This is a less spicy dish than I normally get, so I was a little disappointed, but if your taste rebels against spices, this is a flavorful choice. Carol had the ginger chicken. The ginger flavor was deliciously subtle, with just enough, but not too much ginger flavor. The vegetables were crisp and fresh.

We had both the white and brown rice. Both are perfectly cooked and tasty. We started with the always good pot stickers, and mushrooms baked with a pesto and cream cheese filling that was delicious.

The other two in our party chose from the European menu. The chicken crusted with pistachio, with raspberry sauce, was a tender breast filet. The pistachios gave a nice flavor and the raspberry sauce was a treat. This was served with a side of Fettuccine Alfredo that was not overly rich. The mixed vegetables - broccoli, carrots and zucchini were fresh and crisp. The coconut prawns were large and meaty, served over rice with cranberries in it. There was a dipping sauce that seemed like orange marmalade.

These meals were all very good, and plentiful portions. We took some of it home to enjoy again.

Having a table near the window is a treat. The park is peaceful.

• Visited July 2012
Stayton, Oregon
“Lions Club Lunch”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Mill City Lions visited Salem Lions for lunch. Best buffet in town.

Been to Marco Polo Global? Share your experiences!