“Great way to start the day”
Review of Java Crew

Java Crew
Ranked #9 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Salem
Reviewed May 16, 2017

No better way to start the day than with the best coffee drinks in town served by my favorite morning crew: Macall, Miranda, and Rylee.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

The Java Crew coffee family is such a wonderful group across the Salem-Keizer area! I started going because I loved the coffee and it was consistently delicious regardless of the site I visited. Then I discovered the coffee house at 12th Street and Fairview. It's a very comfortable place to meet a friend or bring my laptap and work.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

This one has good, friendly service, an inside as well as a drive through.
Service if good to great depending on who's working and the drinks are always hot.
They have a lot of options for dairy free, lactose issues and sugar free as well.
The chai is fantastic and in a frosty form it tastes a lot like pumpkin pie...great. i like mine hot with a shot of espresso.

Reviewed December 1, 2015

Java Crew is a local coffee shop I frequent regularly. On occasion I visit when its time to eat and twice now I've had the hot, wild turkey sandwich with pesto. It's a great sandwich, tasty and filling. They have several others which I haven't tried yet but I thoroughly recommend the wild turkey. They also have great coffee and a selection of muffins, scones and other pastries.

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

Great customer service cozy atmosphere. If you want a break from the barista in your face mode or the snooty mega coffee roaster then get your coffee here. There breakfast grilled sandwiches are a perfect breakfast grab and go also. They can get busy but the wait is not too bad for the line.

Been to Java Crew? Share your experiences!