“Nice place to eat”

Applebee's
Ranked #105 of 544 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We ate at Applebee's with our service dog during the week. The restaurant was very accommodating as there were 10 of us with 6 service dogs. The lunch was good and the atmosphere pleasant.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had never visited an Applebee's before, and I likely will not again, the food was pretty bland, and the hot wing extra sauce was brought out cold.
Our server, however, was awesome, wish I could remember his name and personally give him kudos.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We don't care for chains, but Applebee's has some great choices. It is consistant and the young people serving are always pleasant and fast.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The days a fast food restaurant would suffice are way behind me, these days I like a comfortable seat (or booth), a drink with my dinner (e.g. Black Butte porter for Deschutes Breweries) and proper service to my table. That's what we got here and the service is fast too here!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

After a moring of shopping, this was a nice reward for my husband and I. Great food, warm and welcoming staff.