“McMinnville's Lost, Salem's Gain”
Review of Orchards Bistro - CLOSED

Orchards Bistro
Cuisines: American
McMinnville, Tennessee
“McMinnville's Lost, Salem's Gain”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is my 4th trip since they moved to Salem, and as usual I wasn't disappointed. Orchards Bistro was my favorite dinner spot in McMinnville because I work in Salem. They are now my favorite lunch spot. Will highly recommend!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Tim C

Newberg
“Greatest lunch deal around!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I miss this restaurant more than words can express. My group of "ladies who lunch" had a standing lunch date there every Tuesday when they were in McMinnville. Their soup bar was always fabulous! We still haven't found a replacement to satisfy this need.

• Visited February 2013
6 Thank sharroncNewberg
“excellent”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

this is one of my favorite places to have lunch. When they were in McMinnville my mom and I went there frequently and enjoyed every meal!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank marjoram39
“You should try it!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food at this place is absolutely delicious. The owners Dave and Kate take pride in all they do. Have also had their catering service and it was also delicious!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Kristi D
“Orchards Bistro”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have not had anything but a fantastic meal from Orchards Bistro. Great selection, great prices, unique items, great desserts...you get the idea.

• Visited May 2013