“Quite Yummy!”

Falafel King
Ranked #203 of 571 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Falafel is really good, nothing like the falafael I ever have had before--I love it.. . Hummous (their spelling!) is divine, creamy but could use lots more garlic. Just my opinion....., Arab salad was so good, refreshing during a very hot week. best kibbeh I have ever ever had!!!!! Spicy and tasty. The only thing I was not super psyched about was the chicken shawarma wrap sandwich.....the taste was good but the chicken disturbed me as it looked pressed. but DAMN!, it was falling apart sweetly cooked but pressed chicken regardless. Perhaps that is normal but I wasn't crazy about it.
The folks who work in this restaurant are so wonderfully nice and kind, and helpful!!!