“Good!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The food is good, I would not say great. A bit greasy for our taste. But if your looking for a lot of food this is the place. Much more then either me or my husband could eat. Quite loud where we sat. The wait was 20 minutes. The waitress was good and efficient. Not sure we would return, not that it was bad just not our type of food.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

McGrath's is OK with good food but not a great value as the proportions per dollar is like many other things now days, pay more for less.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

McGrath's are pretty standard wherever you go. Little things can raise the rating. In our case the little thing was our server Paige. Her knowledge of the menu items, insights to special and overall efficiency just topped off an excellent seafood meal. Its on our list of places to visit againn

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We happened to see this restaurant on our way back from the mall, went to our hotel and checked it out and decided to go back due to great reviews and a glance at their menu. I'm glad we did. We had an excellent meal. My spouse and I had the barbecued salmon which was on the daily sheet..The sauce was just right, not too spicy, great flavor. The bread and salad were excellent, the salmon melted in our mouthsr. My sister had the hazelnut-encrusted sole, but found it just ordinary. She and I shared an excellent shrimp cocktail, which had both bay shrimp and larger prawns in it. My spouse and I live in Canada and know good salmon. This was good. The one sour note was that my spouse ordered the crab and cheese stuffed mushrooms. She had asked if the disk contaned onion, and the server said no. In fact, they were loaded with onions, so she could not eat it. My impression was this server perhaps was new.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

They do a really neat deal on your birthday. However I wasn't at this particular one I went to the one on s.e.mill plain one in Vancouver Washington.