“Great Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Myrtle Point, Oregon
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Today I visited Happy Curry Foods. I found them on Groupon and had driven by before, so I decided to check them out and buy some food for dinner. I bought the pre-made, frozen curry egg plant, brown rice quinoa with dal, paiak paneer paratha (a flat bread with spinach and spices), and a chutney that I did not take note of its name. They make all the food right there! They were delicious!!! Reasonable prices, fabulous service, and easy to find location. In addition to those and other great frozen foods, they also had an array of Indian clothing, jewelry, spices, canned chutneys and more that I did not get a chance to browse because of my distracting children. They have an exceptional vegan selection, which was very appealing to me! I would recommend any of my friends to check them out.

• Visited May 2014

Salem, Oregon
“Great place! Delicious food, helpful & friendly staff.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I came here for dinner & know & love Indian food, but were unsure about Nepalese food. The young man working was very helpful & steered us both in the right direction. My wife had the momo plate & I had the tandoori chicken Khana. Both were excellent! I think next time we will each get an entree & split a momo plate as an appetizer for the table as it is so good!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TravelingDad_PTFC
Salem
“Great healthy alternative in Salem!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Thank you for beautiful and healthy food. Keep up the good work! I love how easy it is to eat here and the knowledgable staff and owners.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank VanessaSalem
“YUMMY!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love this place, the food has great flavors, healthy & fresh. Great for vegetarians, my fav is the cilantro chutney!!! A must have as a condiment on your plate, the workers are very polite & help you make choices & explain to new comers, very welcoming! I can indulge here after my workout at the gym & not feel a bit guilty cause it's very healthy, great brown rice & quinoa....,.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank JulieCho
KY
“YUM!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I grab dinner and weekend lunches here frequently and we love it. Everything is very fresh, healthy and tasty plus you can customize your dish exactly how you want it. If you like trying different things and love slightly spicy food, definitely stop by and grab lunch or an early dinner. My only complaint is the fact that they close at 7:00, I wish they were open just a wee bit later since we don't usually want dinner until around 7:00.

Visited March 2013