See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Anybody besides me kind of tired of hearing from reviewers who obviously chose this place because it rents for $65.00 a night, then whined because it isn't the four seasons?? This is the cleanest place you've seen, including the brass and fern bar chains. Each room has a little picket fence in front, and the bases of each board are dusted! The tightest corners in the rooms, the table legs, behind the john, everything is spotless. No need to pull the bedspread off with salad tongs to stand it in the corner. Fridge, microwave, kitchen sink...spotless, crumbless. Granted, the owners and neighborhood are still acculturating, so things look different to some, but last I heard the USA welcomes this. you are getting a kitchen, table, chairs, micro, fridge, bath with tub and shower, queen bed, another larger desk area and chair in the state capital for $65 bucks! Hint: I read in bed a lot--we went to the local walmart and bought a $5 lamp and a soft washcloth. But if you think about it, you need a bat's echolocation in most hotel rooms now days with the 2 watt bulbs, and I usually end up using my own wash cloth. So, we liked this place!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Candice U
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Late one night they said one left. 5a. Turns out 5a was stuffed in between 105 & 106. No air, no fridge, no micro, no wifi, same price as all other rooms that had those emenitites. THEN the key wouldn't even fit in the key hole. When we went back they said that's the only key. So sorry. All that and so very rude.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2015

I checked into the hotel, the price was only $55, a steal for tourist season. The desk clerk did not bother to tell me until AFTER she handed me the key that it is a smoking room. The shower was out of hot water, The guests in the adjoining room walked around shirtless with plumber's crack, then cussed at me in Spanish. The cable television did not work. You are best off using the Budget Inn across the street. which I checked into the following night.

Room tip: Don't trust the front desk clerk.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Jesse M
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

HORRIBLE. On website is says free cancellation within 24 hours. We booked our room an hour before we got there and it was so disgusting we weren't staying and they wouldn't give us our money back. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Dirty and in a horrible location!

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed May 27, 2015

Dirty and old. WiFi didn't work. Would not recommend this place to a cock roach. Looked like most guests where by the hour. Paint in room and furniture where old and WELL used. Neighborhood wasn't a place to walk after dark or have kids in or around.

Room tip: Not at THIS motel.
Date of stay: May 2015