“Nice Quick Dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
“Nice Quick Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was looking for a quick dinner one night on one of my trips to Salem and I have to say it was really great. The portion was perfect. The flavor was amazing. The price great and the staff were great! I'd come back here again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Dallas, Oregon
“Great food, great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I discovered Hawaiian Time in Eugene several years ago, and we were thrilled when the West Salem store opened. We love the food and the service is great...laid back but not too much to be offensive or uncaring.

• Visited March 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Sorry. Not a fan.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I visited when they first opened. I noted at the time that what looked like a generous amount of meat was, in fact sitting on a huge amount of rice. I chalked this up to new help not having their portion sized figured out. A subsequent visit taught me that this subterfuge is SOP! I'll not be back. If you'd like better Hawaiian food and a much better value, head for the Wild Pineapple.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sublimity, Oregon
“Great value, good food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Yummy food! Service is prompt and food is always cooked well (nothing over cooked or under cooked). Ample parking, good sized dining room and environmentally friendly ;) Perfectly sized menu; just right amount of choices. Dining room, beverage station and bathrooms kept clean and orderly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
McMinnville, Oregon, United States
“Addiction Problem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

OK. This food is soooo addicting. I lay in bed at night and smell the Kahlua pork and feel that delicious texture of the macaroni salad on my tongue. I over eat EVERY time I go there. I am so glad we live in McMinnville so that I can save money because I definitely have a problem. Ironically, I had a class on addictions, in Salem, and had to stop once on my way TO class, and on the way home. (I had some 'splaining to do to my husband.) I have even stopped and picked up just a side order of the macaroni salad in the drive-thru. So good.

• Visited January 2013