“Interesting and entertaining.”
Review of Spirit Expeditions Tours - CLOSED

Spirit Expeditions Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Spirit Expeditions provides amazingly spooky walking tours of the Downtown Salem area that takes you by the most haunted locations in town. Use all the same ghost hunting equipment that you see on the tv shows! Our tours start at Twinsies Coffee at 150 High St. in downtown Salem where the basement used to be a one time tunnel access point! We give a free ghost hunting class before we embark on the creepiest adventure in Salem! Spirit Expeditions also offers walking tours of Silverton, Albany, Corvallis and Independence, does birthday parties, weddings, private events and spooky shuttle tours!
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Lots of neat facts and interesting pieces of Salem history. As for the ghost part, I think that varies from person to person. I for one am a believer of ghost and enjoyed asking them questions with the witching sticks, my husband however is not a believer but kept and open mind and had fun with it. We would definitely recomend it for a fun evening out with friends. Don't take yourself too serioisly and enjoy the tour for what it is, interesting and fun.

4  Thank ktevans
There are newer reviews for Spirit Expeditions Tours

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My sister and I went on the Ghost Shuttle Tour in Salem last Saturday night. We decided to go just because it was something different to do. We were not disappointed at all, we had a blast! It was great entertainment, affordable and extremely informational. It doesn't matter if your a believer or not it was just plain FUN. Dwayne, Denise and Cody were great hosts. I would highly recommend the tour to everyone. Thank you for a wonderful trip.

2  Thank Arlene W
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Informative and entertaining, We were with a large crowd but that didn't impede the fascinating history lessons and the equally fascinating ghost hunting. It makes for a very fun evening, I would highly recommend it!

1  Thank Angim010
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was not sure what to expect since this was a birthday present from my wife. But I was blown away by this experience. Being a teacher, I am naturally interested in history. I have lived in Salem for 30 years and cannot believe what i did not know about our city. The two hours plus hours went by so fast. We had some fun experiences and learned a lot. I highly recommend taking this tour. Dawane and his wife are a lot of fun and great tour guides. Thanks to both of you.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have lived in Salem a little over two years so were excited to learn about haunted Salem and Salem's underground. We weren't disappointed last Saturday night when Cody led us around downtown Salem and shared a lot of the unknown history of our capitol city. He's only 16 years old but he is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. As we walked from one site to another he engaged individual members of the group as did the other guide (Alyssa?) to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves and they took the opportunity to respond to any questions participants might have. We thought Cody did a remarkable job for a young man his age and Alyssa was there to supplement anything he might have overlooked. We enjoyed the historical aspects of the tour more than the ghost hunting part when we attempted to communicate with any spirits that might be lurking in the vicinity, but the owners of Spirit Expeditions strive to give a well-rounded tour that appeals to everyone. Well done!