“FanFreakinTastic!!”
Review of Spirit Expeditions Tours - CLOSED

Spirit Expeditions Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Spirit Expeditions provides amazingly spooky walking tours of the Downtown Salem area that takes you by the most haunted locations in town. Use all the same ghost hunting equipment that you see on the tv shows! Our tours start at Twinsies Coffee at 150 High St. in downtown Salem where the basement used to be a one time tunnel access point! We give a free ghost hunting class before we embark on the creepiest adventure in Salem! Spirit Expeditions also offers walking tours of Silverton, Albany, Corvallis and Independence, does birthday parties, weddings, private events and spooky shuttle tours!
Keizer, Oregon
“FanFreakinTastic!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I wouldn't have wanted to spend my 40th birthday any other way! Dawane and Cody are awesome guides. It is cool knowing Salem actually had a really creepy past. I will never look at the areas we toured the same again and that's a good thing. Now I just can't wait to tour my hometown of Silverton. I know it's got to have some good stuff!! My daughter, Jordyn, and I are hooked. If only we could find a way to get the State Hospital to open up their facility. I think I will email them next! LOL...See you on the next tour!!

2 Thank Sarah T

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Ghost Tour!!! Loved it!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Tonight I took my 16 year old daughter.. And went with my ghost buddy Amy & her daughter Mackenzie, Niece Jasmine & her Fiancé Jeff & we had a blast!! Learned alot about Salem history that we never knew even tho I've lived here my entire life. Dewane & his Son were a great wealth of knowledge... Was great fun learning how to use the ghost hunting equipment, which I plan to purchase a few items they sell on their website... Can't wait!! Already bought the bronze ghost rods after the tour for a great price! We are all looking very forward to the Silverton Tour they'll be doing in a few weeks! I can't recommend this enough! Great great FUN!!!
Thanks!
Jen Swendsen

2 Thank JenniferLSwendsen
Salem, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"Amazing time, Downtown Walking Tour"”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Have always wanted to go on a haunted tour, and didn't realize Salem had so many interesting stories! Dawane and son Cody, were very good tour guides, and really made it fun. Thanks for the use of all the investigative equipment! Can't wait to go on the Silverton tour. You guys are awesome!

3 Thank Amy T
Salem, Oregon
“Downtown walking tour”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Thank you so much to our amazing haunted tour guides! We enjoyed this experience and its perfect for kids too, our 13 year old boys keep talking about it and now want to go on all the other tours. I keep telling all my friends to check it out even if this isnt their thing, learning the history is great for anyone.

2 Thank AngDunn
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

It was a lot of fun to use the equipment and learn about some of the dark past of Salem! My wife and I drove down from Vancouver, WA, and we are glad that we did!

2 Thank Heymatson