“Amazing Ghost Adventure!”
Review of Spirit Expeditions Tours - CLOSED

Spirit Expeditions Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Spirit Expeditions provides amazingly spooky walking tours of the Downtown Salem area that takes you by the most haunted locations in town. Use all the same ghost hunting equipment that you see on the tv shows! Our tours start at Twinsies Coffee at 150 High St. in downtown Salem where the basement used to be a one time tunnel access point! We give a free ghost hunting class before we embark on the creepiest adventure in Salem! Spirit Expeditions also offers walking tours of Silverton, Albany, Corvallis and Independence, does birthday parties, weddings, private events and spooky shuttle tours!
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This downtown spirit expedition was so much fun! My best friend and I enjoyed learning the creepy history of Salem, and loved using all of the paranormal equipment! I would definitely recommend this tour, and plan on taking many more.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

One never gets to see so-called Salem Underground, or enter alleged haunted areas. All of the other stories told can be found on line. Entertaining? A little, but hardly authentic.

2  Thank Andy M
DawaneH, Owner at Spirit Expeditions Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

I am sorry that you didn't have a good time. No tour in the world will completely satisfy EVERYONE! I think our previous reviews prove that all in all we have an amazing tour that entertains the majority of our customers! I wish we could cater to everyone's likes. Unfortunately, that isn't a reality. As for being able to find the history I tell online, ABSOLUTELY! How do you think I learned it to begin with? The purpose of this tour is to relay ghost stories, tell some history and give people the chance to use paranormal equipment that they would otherwise not get the chance to use. Thank you for the review and thank you for coming on our tour!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We all had a great time, and will be back for another tour. Loved the history and great stories! Dawane and Denise were fantastic guides!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a wonderful time on the Willamette Queen and are now booking for the McMinnville Trolly and have tickets for the Salem walking tour. Dawane and Denise are very knowledgeable and not only supply the materials, but explain what each of them do! I am so looking forward to our next adventure.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had a great time and learned so much about a city we have lived in for years. The people are great the tour is fun and its priced extremely well!