“Good Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Guadalajara Grill - CLOSED

Guadalajara Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Guadalajara Grill doesn't have their own website, but they have really delicious food and great margaritas. The staff is super friendly and we have been eating there for years because it's so good. They do have a facebook page, but no website.
Salem, Oregon
“Good Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We visited on Cinco de Mayo - we wanted to see what this restaurant was like on busy day. The service was OK but the food and drinks were really good.

Visited May 2014

Halifax
“Weekly event”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a great little place. I like to eat lunch here solo and head to the bar as it is usually quiet and handy as well. Food is presented super fast and is tasty. Lunch special every day for $5 which I like a lot, sometimes I get one for there and one (or two) to go so I don't have to cook dinner.

Enjoy.

Visited May 2014
Salem, OR
“A Great Place”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been here many times now in the last few months. However, I have only ever had one thing. The pasta dish with shrimp. I love it, just not sure it is real Mexican food. My mother (whom usually eats out with me) tries something different every time. So far she has liked everything she has tried.

Overall I do recommend Guadalajara Grill.

• Visited July 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Excellent food, Nice staff”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We visit here quite a bit. I crave their Shrimp in cream sauce with added jalapeño. The staff know us so well, we can say ' the usual' .. Which includes a Cadillac Margarita.. They have it out in no time and it is delicious with homemade tortillas...If you are looking for delicious food, and a quality drink...This is the place.

Lacey, Washington
“Typical, Americanized, Mexican Fare”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

My first warning was the lack of a sign on the building. Fortunately, I spotted the restaurants' name in a jumble of other strip stores. My business partner had to pass the building twice in the dark before he found it. The atmosphere inside was poorly lit and while clean, it was well used.

The menu was vinyl clad and offered every plate ever considered or made in Guadalajara, Mexico. There was just too much, IMHO. The staff was friendly, but the service was slow. The food was delivered in a fashion that appeared it was quickly placed on the plate and then sat too waiting to be picked up. The taste was mostly bland, although the steak in my Tacos al Carbon was tasty - there wasn't enough. The soft corn tortillas were too moist, the 'spanish rice' was tasteless and the black beans were also without flavor. Maybe they've dialed down the spices for their local customers, but in my experience, good food has good flavor!

Guadalajara Grill offered nothing spectacular and faired only average on quality and taste.