Tripadvisor
Salem
1,079 results
All reviews complimentary dinner great hotel cookies staff was very friendly and helpful king suite definitely stay here again workout room a great stay fresh fruit clean rooms front desk staff pool and hot tub waffles free breakfast inns cleanliness accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Right off I-5 in Salem. A couple of easy miles from the Capitol. Clean and quiet, friendly staff, a great "hotel" complimentary breakfast. A light dinner is available three nights a week. I have stayed in other nearby hotels in the past, the Hampton Inn is head and shoulders above those.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed January 14, 2020

I'm a loyal Hampton guest and this location is one of the reasons why. Consistent quality and friendly staff. I was surprised that this location serves a complimentary dinner on certain nights! They even did a free taco bar on Tuesday.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dave P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Sc00terT- We appreciate you staying with us. Thank you for your loyalty. It's great to hear about your experience. I'm glad you enjoyed Taco Tuesday. Our staff works very hard to provide wonderful accommodations and service. Hope you'll visit us again. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Dave Pappas

Reviewed January 7, 2020

I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn and Suites . The staff was outstanding, the breakfast was very good, hotel is a good location just off the I5 yet quiet at nighht. Very clean, nice amenities.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Great breakfast buffet. Great Service all around. Hot tub and pool wonderful. We stayed here on our way up to Seattle from Bay area and it was a perfect stopping point! We explored the state capital building which was worth the stop for an hour.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dave P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

velodream- Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the nice comments and excellent rating. It's great to hear about your experience. Our staff works very hard to provide wonderful accommodations and service. Hope you'll visit us again. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back.

Dave Pappas

Reviewed January 2, 2020

I traveled to Salem over New Year's with my son. I stayed at the Hampton hotel in Boise earlier in the year and had a great experience, so decided to give them another try. I was really pleased with all aspects of my stay at the Hampton property in Salem. The property, the rooms, and most especially the service (Zach was particularly awesome!s)! Hampton inns are the best hotel value I've ever found.

Date of stay: December 2019