All reviews complimentary dinner fresh baked cookies excellent hotel great place to stay definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful fitness room clean rooms the breakfast area fitness center front desk staff pool and hot tub waffles easy access free breakfast inns cleanliness
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

upon check in Jennifer took Great care of us to hold our bags while we continued getting our daughters moved in to Western Oregon University. got us the room we requested and took our bags up to our room. Super friendly and helpful to ensure we were taken care of. Mahalo nut...

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dave P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the nice comments and excellent rating. It's great to hear about your visit. Jennifer is a tremendous asset to our team. Best wishes to your daughter for a wonderful college experience. Hope you'll visit us again. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back again!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Stayed two nights and received a friendly welcome and a large double room. Everything was clean and in working order. A bit away from the center of town but close to highway5 which was convienient for us. I found the room dark and needing more light for reading but apart from that no issues. Breakfast was not included which differed from most other similar hotels on our journey south.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Dave P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

maurice1939- We appreciate you staying with us. We greatly value your feedback. I'm glad you had a quality experience. Our staff works very hard to provide wonderful accommodations and service. I'm sorry about the breakdown in communication about our breakfast. It is actually complimentary to our guests. Hope you'll visit us again. Thanks for visiting us!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

We stay at Hampton Inns frequently and this one is one of the best. Convenient location, close to Costco and downtown Salem. Very clean. Very friendly staff. We mostly dealt with Andrea and she was very sweet, helpful and accommodating! Will stay here again next time we are in the area! Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Dave P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Suzanne M- Thank you for staying with us. We greatly appreciate the nice comments and strong endorsement. It's great to hear about your experience. Andrea is wonderful asset to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I was sent to the area for work and Salem was a centralized location. I booked this hotel due to the brand but I was impressed by this hotel. Friendly and helpful staff along with a clean room made this stay a great one. I will stay here again the next time I am in the area

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Quick overnight. Hotel was clean & staff was friendly. My mom and I enjoyed the quick sack breakfast option to grab as we walked out the hotel in the morning. The rooms are nice and the beds were comfortable. Check in was quick and it was a quiet place to stay. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family