“Great place to stay!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
St. Albert, Canada
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This hotel was a gem. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were extremely clean. The free breakfast and free wi-fi were a huge bonus. It is located very close to a Costco which was great.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Terra N, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think about the Hampton Inn and Suites! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here in Salem Oregon! I hope that you will be our guests once again next time you are in Oregon.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We really appreciated the clean rooms. It was nice knowing that the duvet and the linens were all cleaned just for us. The post it was appreciated. The staff is fantastic. The general manager, Chris, was very involved, caring, friendly and helpful. The front desk staff, Elizabeth, Katie and Nichole were outstanding. They were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was very good and fresh. The room is clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here the next time we are in Salem......

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Niti R
Wow! Thank you for the awesome review of the Hampton Inn and Suites! The entire staff takes great pride and works very hard to make sure that every single guest has a more than excellent stay! They are always excited to know that they make an impact, and our guests enjoy their stay. Hopefully we will see you next time you are in Salem Oregon!

Bend, Oregon, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stay at the Hampton Inn in Salem once a month for business. The staff are friendly and helpful. The facility is clean and well-maintained. I would recommend the hotel to any one travelling to Salem for business or passing through on a trip. It is easy to access the Capitol area, downtown, and I-5 and Hwy 22 for travelling. It is a really nice hotel. The exercise room is one of the nicer ones I have seen and I use it every time I stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenni,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the Hampton Inn and Suites! We love having you as a guest, and really appreciate your loyalty you our property. Thank you for the kind words. We will see you next time!

Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We've been to different Hampton Inns around the country and were never disappointed. This one was no exception. Nice and efficient staff. Clean and quiet room. Good breakfast. The only criticism I would make is to stop putting post-its saying that the sheets are clean. It should be obvious and it's the minimum we expect in a hotel!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the review of the Hampton Inn and Suites! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectations. We do appreciate your feed back, they sticky notes are brand wide, it is to ensure to every guest that you will enjoy a clean comfortable nights rest. I do hope that we will see you again!

Nebraska
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very nicely located close to I-5 and easy commute to downtown business locations. My room was both very clean and comfortable. No between room or exterior noise that I noticed. I had a great night's sleep. The breakfast was very fresh and had a nice selection of hot and cold options. No dining within walking distance, but not far, I had a great walk in the morning through some pleasant neighborhoods. I'll stay here next time in Salem.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
KatieMask, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your visit. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I hope you had a great rest of your trip and I look forward to personally checking you in next time you visit Salem.

Folsom, California
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stop here on our drive between Washington & Oregon. Spacious room & bathroom, very comfortable bed, excellent service, good A/C, & breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
KatieMask, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Abby,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton as you passed through Salem, and thank you a second time for letting us know what you thought about your visit! We love receiving feedback from all of our guests. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your roadtrip and stop in again on your way home.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Salem for 14 years and have stayed in most of the major hotels in the area. I decided to stay here and I was very impressed. The rooms were comfortable and very clean, easy access to the highway, close to Costco and Walmart. More importantly, friendly staff and good customer service. I am definitely returning to this place.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you think about our property, the amenities we have to offer, and the staff that run the show. We love taking care of each person that walks through our doors, like they are coming into our very house. I look forward to checking you in personally next time you make your way to Salem.