Hampton Inn & Suites Salem
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
$103
$189
$119
$113
$109
All reviewssaltwater poolcomplimentary dinnerexcellent hotelgreat place to stayfresh baked cookiesking suitestaff was very friendly and helpfulfitness roomdefinitely stay here againfitness centerclean roomsfront desk staffhot breakfastwaffleseasy accessfree breakfastinns
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Hampton Inns are often my "go to" hotels when I travel for work. But this location is by far my favorite to date!

The reception staff, no matter the time of day, are VERY friendly and outgoing. They go well above the call of duty to help - including finding restaurants, giving tons of info, and just being very welcoming after a hard day or travel or work.

The area that serves the free breakfast is LARGE and well laid out. I never felt crowded or that I could not find a seat. The options of food are the usual, but there were plenty of refills and it was never "almost out".

The fitness area was SWEET! Top of the line equipment and SUPER clean. I also appreciate that there weren't any weird hours so I could get up early and get 'er done.

By far my favorite part was the BEAUTIFUL room! I took advantage of a special King Suite and it was GORGEOUS!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! I never wanted to leave and the price was very reasonable. The furniture, fixtures, decor.....all new and top of the line. The bed was BY FAR the most comfortable I've slept on in a long while (and having the travel schedule I've had lately, that says something). The room was also VERY quiet and the light from the hall and windows in the morning were never an issue.

Parking was a breeze and there were plenty of restaurants close by.

If you look at hotels in this area, please consider this one as a premium location at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: If you can, get the King Suite and ask for "off the main hall" location.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GinaMR33
Lindsey S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2016

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us! It encourages us to continue amazing service and to see where we can improve to make your visits amazing! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites! :)

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We brought a whole team of girls to stay there and the staff could not have been more pleasant. They accomdated the girls as they gathered to play cards or for team BBQs and gave parents ideas for nearby activities - complete with directions. I would highly recommend this place, but be aware that they don't have washers or dryers for guest use.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Suzanne F

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I hadn't stayed in a Hampton Inn for a long time but chose this hotel due to its close proximity to Silver Falls State Park and Enchanted Forest. Was I ever pleasantly surprised- an amazing hotel! The rooms were clean, beds comfortable. I even had a phone call to confirm my reservation which I don't routinely get. However, what set this hotel apart was the staff. For example, during breakfast the eating area was getting full so one of the employees kindly showed us across the hall to the conference room where we could enjoy our breakfast. Then she brought a coloring page for my 5 and 6 year old and told them when they are finished that they could take it to the front desk for a prize. I was expecting a sticker or something like that but no there was a big tote of really nice prices they could choose from (such as a kite or toy purse). My kids were ecstatic with my son stating "this is the best hotel ever". My daughter chose a small doll that she still carries with her to this day and our hotel stay was 2 weeks ago. Thank you Hampton Inn for making our visit a memorable one. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank travelbug2004

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hotel is clean, modern, staff is fantastic, rooms are clean and very comfortable, indoor pool is clean and relaxing. The free breakfast was a bonus I wasn't expecting when we checked in. Has an available BBQ out back as well. Will definitely staff here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Timothy S

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed here 7/25 and 26th. This is a perfect example of what Hampton Inns and Suites are all about. Friendly staff, great location and wonderful breakfast. The staff goes out of their way to assist with any question or request for assistance. We will stay here any time we are in the area. Thanks for a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family