“Excellent Service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I loved the service at this hotel and the comfortable beds. I looked forward to getting into bed at the end of the day as it was so.... comfortable. I slept like a baby. I saved a lot of money on food due to the free breakfast and evening meals. The front desk staff were very friendly and brought levity to my day!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lindsey S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this review, November 12, 2016
We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us! It encourages us to continue amazing service and to see where we can improve to make your visits amazing! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Coquille, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were welcomed very warmly. We appreciated the handwritten note welcoming us in our room. The staff opened the pool for my husband and I at 11:00 pm. We had gone down at 9:45 to see when the pool closed and the front desk said 10:00 so we went back to our room and then at 11:00 we went down to get a soda and they said "aren't you the two who wanted to swim?" We will open it for you. Made us feel very special.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

My home flooded first from a wind sheer which made the first floor a water feature, then five months into the stand still upstairs remodel by the construction company that doesnt really do construction, my daylight basement water main burst before the turn off causing meltdown. Mine.
I arrived after nine o'clock looking for a safe room, knowing i needed the Hampton Inn. No place else would work. I needed the bed, the room, the oatmeal and reliability of fine staff.
Katie Grace was at the front desk the night I had to take shelter away from home. I told her I am an Honors member and have Asperger syndrome. She gave me hope, offered me her emotional support and took my number, she apologized for being overbooked. Her seven AM call saved my life. she had said she had a friend with Asperger and knew how to make my universe reinflate. Her friend with Asperger had taught her well. She knew just what I needed. Being cared for and loved as I am with my service dog has been the best unexpected umbrella gift from the universe. My mingling has been sensational and that says everything for PTSD Asperger with physical difficulties. This house rocks. A warmer, more professional staff simply cannot exist. Toby and Bryan up front with Katie, Jan and Claudia in the breakfast room with Gary, Carolina and all the other back up players leaves me ready for anything and healed from my acquired traumas. Thanks to All. Chris you are not forgotten, being that great guy behind the scenes, dressed to the mark. I kept asking, "who does the hiring, this staff is awesome?" So Claudia unscene/unseen: thumbs up.

Room Tip: Breakfast choices and courtesies are beyond your dreams. Then they ramp up the eden experience with...
Green Features: Loved the recycling, always clean white towels with option for air dry over night. The great smoke free atmosphere with the given attitude free conversation beyond refreshing.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank CONNIE R
salem, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a wonderful time. Husband and I Where very happy with everything. Excellent service. Relaxing hot tub clean pool. Room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was very good. Loved the cookies. We will be coming back soon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Salem, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Hampton Hotel staff is extremely hospitable! The pool is very clean and saltwater so it doesn't burn kids eyes. The workout room is clean and has a good variety. The hotel rooms are very clean. One of the best hotels I've stayed at!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

The staff was extraordinary, friendly, helpful, cheerful. The whole place was clean, including the pool area, the fitness room and machines. They didn't leave anything out. The beds are super comfortable, linens were clean and the duvet covers are washed for each new guest. Super, super place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a new hotel and the rooms / facilities are very clean. The staff are also courteous and friendly. The gym and pool are both clean and up to date. They also provide free evening dinners on Tuesday-Thursday which is a nice surprise. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business