“A very average experience...but what I have come to expect from Red Lobster”
Review of The Red Lobster

The Red Lobster
Ranked #61 of 537 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Seafood
Kirkland, Washington
“A very average experience...but what I have come to expect from Red Lobster”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

The occasion was celebrating Mother's Day a little early, and beat the rush. So we went on Saturday lunch. It wasn't too busy, and we were seated pretty quickly considering there were six of us. Atmosphere is the same as every Red Lobster.

The staff were friendly, and attentive, always checking in, without hovering. Beverages and rolls were kept full while we waited for our food. After the food was served they were back by frequently to check that everything was ok. Good job!

Menu had a broad selection, of what you expect. The food was served promptly, and has hot. The results were mixed, with opinions running from adequate to good. Also, kind of what I have come to expect at Red Lobster.

The food, service, when combined with prices, represent a reasonably good value for money.

Visited May 2013

Salem, Oregon
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Food was excellent service a bit slow however big crowd so had to wait a while for a table. When we finally got to our table the service was good and the food was excellent. Prices are average to expensive for the type of food they have. Would definately go back again

Visited April 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Specials are great, when they get to Lobster they have me.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Good Lobster in the west is hard to come by. They do it well, with several different options on their specials. It is a treat.

Visited February 2013
Woodburn, Oregon, United States
“Lobster Fest was everything it was bill to be”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Two lobster tails, lobster shrimp fettucine alfredo, baked potato, salad and rolls on one plate--oh my! Enough food for three of me and delicious. An online coupon also gave us an appetizer free. The coconut shrimp were large and yummy. Wonderful food and fairly private booth. We'll go again.

• Visited February 2013
Albany, Oregon
“Love the lobster”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Okay, I'm a fan! It's reasonable, good, and I've never had a bad meal. Also love the desserts! We've been many times,you might say we're regulars. From the shrimp to the Lobster, it's all good. My husband always gets the lobster when he goes, and the biscuits', they are so good, I would recommend this place to anyone.