“Fast, clean and reliable.”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #15 of 15 Dessert in Salem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

You have to try the Orange Julius Pina Colada smoothie! Awsome. Great fries.
Fast and friendly employees.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I will choose it in the summer time, and over fast food hamburger places. We just don't eat that kind of food very ofter. I would rather go for a better, though more expensive restaurant.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have lunch here about once a week. I like their burgers and fries. They also have ketchup at the tables for you to use. For less than five dollars you can get a cheese burger, fries and a drink. Perfect for a quick yet tasty lunch.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

With her birthday in December, my d-i-l asked for a party with a peppermint theme! We tried everywhere to get an ice cream cake and found a delicious log at our local DQ. I'm always happy when I can do something special for my son's wife, and we all enjoyed the ice cream cake!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We pulled off I-5 to grab some quick breakfast, past Dairy Queen and saw they were open. We decided to pull in see what they had. Not only do they have breakfast, but a sit down style. The cashier once he took our order, set out with the coffee pot to refill cups, pickup tables and wait on anyone that needed anything. Restaurant service!! Very clean and bright too.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!