“Nice Food and Good Service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #45 of 546 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed next door at the Best Western Plus and used the voucher for the free breakfast each day I was there and also ate there for dinner too. It's very convenient and the service was good. I liked the breakfasts the best. I have no complaint about the quality of the food or service. The only thing that keeps me from giving this an excellent review is there is a good selection of breakfast items and lunch items but the dinner menu is pretty limited. I would recommend it highly. Good prices, good service, good food, convenient.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

It's Denny's, what more to say?. Coffee was fine. Service was great and quite friendly. Avoid the sausage. Keep your expectations low and all is well.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Denny's is a great choice when staying at the Best Western next door. The food and service was really good. We had the Prime Rib Cobbler salad. Great food.

The menu is extensive and the white wine we had was really good.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Lottery ---Lounge --- friendly staff. --best chicken noodle soup available every night. Grilled cheese and breakfast all day

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Denny's was our go to restaurant for Best Western. Late night snack and breakfast the next morning. Great service.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!