“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Sassy Onion

Sassy Onion
Ranked #19 of 536 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and lunch restaurant. Mainly famous for breakfast. Also a catering service, but they have a public, very popular restaurant.
Salem, Oregon, USA
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have enjoyed this restaurant for years. Good service and consistently good food always prepared the way we request. I'm not raving that this is the best ever, but it is consistently good all-around with ample portions and no unexpected issues. Great menu choices and we rarely wait for a table, although we are not prone to visit at peak hours. We always recommend this restaurant to others.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank David H

Fresno, California
“Wow place to eat”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Had the breakfast burrito, YUMMY! My wife the veggie omelet, again fantastic! My friends the world famous toast, HOLY MOLLIE fantastic !!!! We chose the place and our long time friends that live in the Salem area never knew of this place...awestruck by the quality and tastes! They wanted to take us there again the next.: )!!!!. If we lived in Salem this place would become a regular stopping ground, it is busy and you may have to wait to get a seat, but worth the waite.

Salem, Oregon
“Catered lunch, not eat in.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My doctors catered in a Sassy Onion lunch for our staff Christmas Party. It was salad and pasta and desserts. I expected, meh. I was so happily surprised!! We had 4 different choices of pastas,2 salads and 2 desserts. There were beef, chicken and cheese choices in the pastas. I got into the buffet line late in the service, yet everything tasted wonderful. I am VERY pleased with The Sassy Onion's catering!

• Visited December 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Usually very good, this time not so much”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I did take out I had the biscuits and gravy meal. There wasnt much gravy and for sausage gravy there were no pieces of sausage. I subbed the eggs for hashbrowns which were dry, but the bacon was good aa always. My boyfriend had the pancakes which he liked very much but his sausage patty tasted like italian sausage something that shouls be in spaghett. Generally the foos is pretty good. Maybe thia was an off day.

• Visited December 2013
St Paul
“Sinfully delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

The Sassy Onion has very inventive breakfast options. The French toast selections are decadent with portions that may require a doggy bag. Can be very busy on the weekends when there is an event at Willamette University.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Divamarketer

Been to Sassy Onion? Share your experiences!