I stayed here recently to extend a business trip and visit friends and family. The room was OK, but smelled too much like Febreeze (like they were trying to cover pet odors). The breakfast room was so overrun and messy that I opted to eat out all three mornings rather than deal with the poorly stocked breakfast (while the staff spent much of the time socializing in the food pantry). I thought the desk clerk was friendly and professional. I much prefer staying downtown at the convention center hotel and would recommend you stay there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Salem, Oregon hotel keeps you connected with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable Stay productive at your large, well-lit desk with convenient outlets and our business center Fully furnished kitchens with full-size appliances, cookware, dinnerware and utensils New bedding collection includes luxurious cotton linens, designer covers and fluffier pillows One of the only pet friendly hotels in Salem, Oregon; $100 non-refundable sanitation fee One and two-bedroom suites at the Residence Inn Hotel in Salem, OR are ideal for groups or families ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salem Hotel Salem
- Salem Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salem Oregon