We picked the Residence Inn because it was convenient to the freeway as we were making our way to the Oregon coast. Our first impression of the hotel was good as the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and had a kitchenette, but wasn't anything special. Breakfast in the morning was very crowded and they kept running out of food. We had to ask several times to get them to bring more food out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Salem, Oregon hotel keeps you connected with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable Stay productive at your large, well-lit desk with convenient outlets and our business center Fully furnished kitchens with full-size appliances, cookware, dinnerware and utensils New bedding collection includes luxurious cotton linens, designer covers and fluffier pillows One of the only pet friendly hotels in Salem, Oregon; $100 non-refundable sanitation fee One and two-bedroom suites at the Residence Inn Hotel in Salem, OR are ideal for groups or families ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salem Hotel Salem
- Salem Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salem Oregon