I like the residence inn because of the size of the room. There is room to spread out especially for a family. With a husband and three kids, two bathrooms and three tvs are necessary. Also having a living room and dining table with kitchen is great. Its less expensive than getting two hotel rooms which we have to do on some trips. It would be great if they updated the rooms. My bathroom shower had mold in the corners. The toilet handle has to be held down to flush it. The maid service need to take more time to clean and pay attention to detail. Im not sure if we will stay there again the next time in Salem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Salem, Oregon hotel keeps you connected with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable Stay productive at your large, well-lit desk with convenient outlets and our business center Fully furnished kitchens with full-size appliances, cookware, dinnerware and utensils New bedding collection includes luxurious cotton linens, designer covers and fluffier pillows One of the only pet friendly hotels in Salem, Oregon; $100 non-refundable sanitation fee One and two-bedroom suites at the Residence Inn Hotel in Salem, OR are ideal for groups or families ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salem Hotel Salem
- Salem Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salem Oregon