“Great Italian at a good price”
Review of Gamberetti's

Gamberetti's
Ranked #39 of 534 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
KY
“Great Italian at a good price”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Gamberetti's a number of times both for lunch (which I highly recommend since their lunch specials are a great deal and perfectly sized for lunch) and for dinner as well as carry out. Their side caesar salads are quite large and are almost a meal unto themselves and have a great authentic taste. My husband and I have ordered the following: spaghetti and meatballs (excellent), Pasta marinara (just ok), aglio e olio (very spicy!), pollo gorgonzola (OMG SO GOOD), and the Gamberetti Dela Casa (so good I had no leftovers which is highly unusual) and of course several of their lunch specials which are all wonderful). If you want Italian food at a decent price with excellent service a good glass of wine, I highly recommend Gamberetti's.

Salem, Oregon
“Delightful lunch”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My son and I spent the morning taking photos in downtown Salem then heading for Gamberetti's for lunch. Their "Pollo Mediterranean" dish of chicken, penne pasta, capers, basil, olives, and artichoke hearts wonderfully met the needs of a healthy and delicious meal. The service was fast and pleasant.

Salem, Oregon, United States
“Happy 80th Birthday!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We chose to have my mother's 80th birthday party at Gamberetti's and we were not disappointed. We used the smaller of the banquet rooms upstairs - planning was a snap (Angela) and they allowed us to bring in our own wine (with corkage fee) and even said we could bring our own dessert (we chose to let Gamberetti's do that part for us!) Our server, Ashley was very attentive (but not overly). Even though we were all mingling while she took orders our starters and entrees found us when we were seated. Food was excellent - many had the butternut squash ravioli and it received rave reviews. We would do it again!

Toledo, Oregon, United States
“Great discovery!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had a truly excellent Italian dinner at this reasonably priced restaurant in the Capitol district of Salem. Both specials and menu regulars are fresh and well-prepared, with beautifully balanced flavors. My Fra Diavolo ravioli was a great mix of sweet lobster, shrimp, etc. with a tasty, slightly spicy sauce; again, balanced, with flavors really emerging on the tongue. Service was friendly and attentive; bread right out of the oven. Wine list is short, but the choices are good ones. This was a great discovery only a block from the Grand Hotel -- we will go back when we're in Salem again.

• Visited February 2013
Salem
“Great Valentines day meal”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Loud busy night, but once we got seated it was spot on! Thank you, but not for my garlic breath!:) See you next time.