“Great wraps!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Franchise.
Description: Franchise.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We partake as often as we can when in Salem. The staff is friendly and service is quick. The food is very good and you can pick up a customer loyalty card for a free wrap after filling the card.

1  Thank Gunny75
There are newer reviews for The Pita Pit

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I tried the Club wrap with turkey and bacon. Very good. This is a great healthy alternative to many of the other lunch options downtown.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Almost ate there awhile ago . The pita was served to me with a long black hair in it. I pointed it out to the cashier, who removed it and gave the pita back to me, saying "hair is just protein" with a smile. I left the pita behind and walked out. I have never been back...my gag reflex won't let me.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Sandwich to large to eat in one sitting. Enough for a second lunch.

1  Thank Leonard S
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Had the Soulvaki chicken and it was delicious! Good place for a quick and healthy lunch in downtown Salem! Tip..there is extra seating in the loft which is easy to miss.

1  Thank anobjectofgrace

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!