“Terrible food, such a disappointment for such an old restrant.”
Review of White's Restaurant

White's Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 535 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Diner
“Terrible food, such a disappointment for such an old restrant.”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I was expecting some decent breakfast food. It was terrible. Food had no taste, even the gravy tasted bad. They need fresh ingredience and a better cook.

Wilsonville, Oregon
“Best Breakfast Ever”
Reviewed February 7, 2011

I just started going to Whites after living in Salem for over 5 years and I never knew what I was missing. The Chicken Fried Steak is the greatest, the plates are huge and the service is always excellent. I wish I still lived in Salem so I could go there every week because I could never get sick of the Chicken Fried Steak. My five year old son loves it and everyone I have ever talked to says that the place is amazing. I still have not found another place that can even come close!

• Visited October 2010
Albany, Oregon
“Great breakfast, anytime”
Reviewed November 6, 2010

We have been going to White's for years and have never had bad food or service. It's good food made like it used to be. The "Big Mess" is awesome and HUGE. They have perfected the art of breakfast. : )

Walla Walla, Washington
“Greasy diner food.”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Greasy diner food.

Corvallis, Oregon
“Best breakfast in town”
Reviewed June 19, 2010

Have been going to whites for years and have never had a bad experience. Don's big mess is the best breakfast, I always share it with someone and we still have leftovers. Splitting the mail and getting a coffee I spend about $6 on breakfast, such a deal.