“Sunday Brunch”

Ranked #8 of 543 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market St. & Hawthorne St.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I used a "Deal Chicken coupon" for their Sunday brunch for two. Because we were using a discount coupon we weren't sure what to expect. The buffet table was almost empty. The service was very slow. So while waiting for our order they did replenish the the quite limited buffet table. Then we waited some more for our order and waited some more. Finally it came and wasn't bad but nothing to rave about. Also the coupon did not state that we were required to split the entree. When we were presented with the bill we waited and waited for the server to come back and take our credit card she never did come back Fortunately we had the correct amount of cash to cover the bill and tip. On reflection, we feel we over tipped. We probably will not return.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

No complaints here, plenty of seafood choices on the menu that were tempting. I had the crab fettuccine and it was delicious, with just the right amount of crab and cream. My companion had the Willapa oysters and seemed to enjoy them as they were gone by the time I thought of asking for one. The service was very nice, efficient and unobtrusive. We chose to eat in the bar and liked the casual atmosphere and the multiple T.V.s

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I ordred raw oysters on the half shell, but they couldn't provide them. But oyster shooters were available raw. I always test a place be seeing raw oysters on the half shell and raw oysters in a shooter to determine authenticity in the quality and freshness of seafood. If you don't have fresh oysters... don't offer oyster shooters!!!!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Convenient to the Phoenix Inn and Suites, just off the highway. Food jsut like any other in its chain. They give a 10% discount to those staying in the local hotels. The bar pours a good drink.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I should have trusted my instincts and left shortly after entering. For a seafood resturant I had expected at the very least decent... I was wrong! I have never seen or even heard of shrimp cocktail that was minced up shrimp scooped on a plate! I wouldn't recommend that for an appetizer. The Crab & Shrimp Stuffed Fresh Columbia River Steelhead, first off it clearly says stuffed but wasn't when it came... It looked like someone had thrown everything on a plate in a big mess and it tasted even worse. The Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich wasn't as bad but dripping grease so it was hard to swallow. The wait staff was unfriendly and was hard to get her attention for anything. Our dinner after about a bite ended with me having to walk around to find anyone that could get us a check, and I feel it was way over priced for the quality of food and service. We will be stickiing with Red Lobster from now on, better food and better priced!