“Tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Salem, Oregon
“Tasty”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have been going to this place for years now, always good service and a great menu. I heard someone complain their seafood is frozen but for me it is just fine. The owners also own a place in Lincoln City Oregon, also very good.

Visited February 2013

Prineville, Oregon, United States
“Average at best”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

After a trip to the coast my wife and I plus our 4 month old stopped here. We eat a lot of Thai food and have a pretty good appreciation for it. We decided on the lunch specials and we were disappointed in the quality of the food. the quantity was good but the food just wasn't that great. Maybe they have other specialties and we didn't order right but overall it wasn't as good as I had hoped. The service was pretty good. One other criteria I tend to judge a place on is the restrooms. These restrooms were not clean. They were dolled up with some flowers and a little table but the walls were filthy and the toilet and sink obviously hadn't been cleaned that day. My wife said the same about the women's bathroom. I would try this place again but probably not as a first choice.

• Visited February 2013
Salem, OR
“VERY UNHAPPY”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I went there w/ a large group of adults and my two small children (ages 3 & 5). They do not offer any children's menu AND if you want your kids to share an adult meal they charge you EXTRA! DO NOT TAKE CHILDREN THERE! They are NOT family friendly - and they made no apologies about it.

Wilsonville, Oregon
“Dinner-sized Portions at Lunch”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

A group of us ate at Thai Beer recently and all stated their meals were very good, filling, and especially for the luncheon price. I had the Vegetarian Yellow Curry (mild) and it was nicely spiced, the veggies were fresh, and the curry was rich without being overbearing. The service is excellent and all our meals were served quickly/at the same time. Highly recommed.

• Visited July 2012
Eugene
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My family and I stopped into Thai Beer Saturday night. We had an excellant dinner. Very authentic, as we go to Thailand every 2-3 years. Most Thai resturants arer very westernized; as the spices are not easily available here in the U.S.
The food was so good, we decided to return Sunday night. Not the same, the food was terrible.
I asked if it was a different cook; the gal claimed the cook was the same. But I don't think so.
How can we have such a great meal one night, and such a poor meal the next!?

• Visited June 2012

Been to Thai Beer? Share your experiences!