“VERY UNHAPPY”

Thai Beer
Ranked #132 of 549 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I went there w/ a large group of adults and my two small children (ages 3 & 5). They do not offer any children's menu AND if you want your kids to share an adult meal they charge you EXTRA! DO NOT TAKE CHILDREN THERE! They are NOT family friendly - and they made no apologies about it.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

A group of us ate at Thai Beer recently and all stated their meals were very good, filling, and especially for the luncheon price. I had the Vegetarian Yellow Curry (mild) and it was nicely spiced, the veggies were fresh, and the curry was rich without being overbearing. The service is excellent and all our meals were served quickly/at the same time. Highly recommed.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My family and I stopped into Thai Beer Saturday night. We had an excellant dinner. Very authentic, as we go to Thailand every 2-3 years. Most Thai resturants arer very westernized; as the spices are not easily available here in the U.S.
The food was so good, we decided to return Sunday night. Not the same, the food was terrible.
I asked if it was a different cook; the gal claimed the cook was the same. But I don't think so.
How can we have such a great meal one night, and such a poor meal the next!?

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Really good, authentic Thai food in this South Salem restaurant. We use it as our midway stop between Eugene and Portland.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Thai Beer in West Salem is a regular dinner spot for me and my wife. Tom Kha soup with chicken, medium spicy - awesome. Every dinner we have had has been very good. The service is also very good. Always a pleasure.