All reviews room was clean waffles pet area top floor parking lot is business trip convenient location nice stay hot breakfast would stay again great customer service great place to stay right next door easy access costco dogs freeway
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Best choice hotel for budget stay in safe area. Very clean rooms and efficient staff. Quiet but basic room, OK internet. Indoor pool available. Breakfast has decent eggs and make your own waffles. Hotel is located on the back side of a Costco. Only complaint is the parking lot is too small and difficult to navigate and turn around. One truck driver had to maneuver heroically to miss running into several cars. People waiting to check in blocked everyone else from entering/exiting.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Mary P:

Thank you so much for your great review. I am glad that you were satisfied with our clean rooms, efficient staff, and other amenities. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with our parking lot. We have recently redone it, but hopefully when Costco moves to their new location we will have a better flow through. We would love to have you back so that you can see the improvement.

Tonya J

Reviewed August 29, 2018

The motel was clean, rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast could be a little better with more options. Staff was friendly and helpful. I did have an issue with check in and the clerk charged my room to my personal visa instead of my work one that I presented to her at check in. It was noticed the next day and taken care of, but it takes the bank 3-5 days to process the change.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Deana B,

Thank you for your review and recent stay with us! The staff works very hard to make all of our guest feel welcomed and enjoy their entire stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback on how we can improve our breakfast options as we are always looking for ways to improve. Your comment regarding the mixup on your credit card will be shared with our entire front desk staff and will be prevented in the future. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this caused, and i really hope you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Very nice and cleanly room; we had friendly front desk service from both personnel we interacted with; good selection for breakfast. Bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room was perfect for our needs. Would recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Rcurtis17,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear you enjoyed you stay with us! We strive to make our guest feel at home with us and we do hope we succeeded in accomplishing this for you during your stay.We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The hotel is at a great location, the rates are reasonable, the rooms are nice and clean breakfast was nice, and the customer service is absolutely superb!! I highly recommend it. Will absolutely come back!!

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are facing a quiet wooded area and are more quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at our location. We are so glad you had a comfortable stay! Thank you for your comments regarding the room, breakfast and staff. We appreciate the feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have been more and more pleased with my experience at La Quinta Hotels in recent years. I have pets and we travel a lot. La Quinta is the one place that I know my pets and I will be received in a friendly manner. La Quinta Salem lived up to all my expectations and then some. Everyone was really friendly and I got everything I needed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for being our guest and staying with us! We are very happy to hear you and your four legged friend enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make all of our guest feel at home and we do hope we succeeded in accomplishing this for you during your stay. We look forward to welcome you back soon!