La Quinta Inn & Suites
$119
$109
ComfortInn
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
$97
The Grand Hotel
$179
$113
$99
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflestop floorparking lot isbusiness tripconvenient locationnice stayhard boiled eggshot breakfastwould stay againgreat customer servicea great place to stayeasy accessnon smokingthe breakfast areasalem areacostco
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The La Quinta Inn and Suites was selected as the 2013 Preferred Hotel Partner for the Alumni Preferred Partner Program for Western Oregon University. The property is great selection for the following reasons:

- Very close to I-5
- spacious well kept rooms....really comfortable beds
- A very quiet location
- A well managed and friendly staff
- A tasty morning breakfast
- A complete fitness facility with indoor pool

I highly recommend this property to both the business and vacation traveller.

Room Tip: If you have any concerns at all just ask for Jae, he is the General Manager and a really nice man
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Pat M
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We greatly appreciate that you are recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed January 7, 2013

When we arrived, Issiah greeted me with a smile and welcome. He has everything ready for us. He recommended a dinner choice. The next day he was willing to give directions as well as set me up for the reward points. When we arrived back that afternoon he called me by name. What a great first impression. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank Tobi S

Thank you for the wonderful comment about our front desk agent Isaiah. We truly appreciate having you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were traveling as a family from CA to Seattle through winter conditions/road closures, got to Salem exhausted. Before leaving home I had read positive reviews about this La Quinta. We spent one night. The room was exceptionally clean-my main priority-front desk help was friendly-the whole hotel is non-smoking, we were allowed to bring our labrador dog into the room, the complimentary breakfast had a lot of choices, the dining area/food service area was clean/well maintained and the food was good. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone. I'm really picky about stuff and I felt very comfortable at this La Quinta.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank dana e

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments about our hotel and staff. Its great to hear that you had a very comfortable stay at our hotel. Thank you for recommending us to others. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My mom and I stayed here in November 2012 and we were pleasantly surprised at how nice, clean and quiet it was! It is located right off of I-5 and is situated right behind the Salem Costco. You would think that it would be noisy, but our room was on the corner and very quiet. The rooms were very clean, the staff very nice and the complementary breakfast was adequate. It's not a destination hotel, but it worked great for us as we were there to visit my cousin who lived nearby. We paid 74.00 per night for two Queen beds. Will stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Ask for top floor away from elevator
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful compliments of our hotel. I'm glad that you and your mother had a great time staying with us and that you were able to visit your cousin who lived nearby. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Recently stayed here and had a great nights sleep and a clean room. The location near I-5 and other places to eat was perfect. Plus, the staff was very helpful and friendly which is not always the case these days for a hotel in this price range. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the side that does not face the Cosco since they have deliveries in the early morning, assuming you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank ARLR77

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff were helpful and freindly. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.