La Quinta Inn & Suites
$187
  • Pool
$133
Hotels.com
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
$87
$120
BestWestern.com
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflestop floorparking lot isbusiness tripconvenient locationnice stayhard boiled eggshot breakfastwould stay againgreat customer servicea great place to stayeasy accessnon smokingthe breakfast areasalem areacostco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were traveling as a family from CA to Seattle through winter conditions/road closures, got to Salem exhausted. Before leaving home I had read positive reviews about this La Quinta. We spent one night. The room was exceptionally clean-my main priority-front desk help was friendly-the whole hotel is non-smoking, we were allowed to bring our labrador dog into the room, the complimentary breakfast had a lot of choices, the dining area/food service area was clean/well maintained and the food was good. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone. I'm really picky about stuff and I felt very comfortable at this La Quinta.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank dana e
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments about our hotel and staff. Its great to hear that you had a very comfortable stay at our hotel. Thank you for recommending us to others. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My mom and I stayed here in November 2012 and we were pleasantly surprised at how nice, clean and quiet it was! It is located right off of I-5 and is situated right behind the Salem Costco. You would think that it would be noisy, but our room was on the corner and very quiet. The rooms were very clean, the staff very nice and the complementary breakfast was adequate. It's not a destination hotel, but it worked great for us as we were there to visit my cousin who lived nearby. We paid 74.00 per night for two Queen beds. Will stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Ask for top floor away from elevator
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful compliments of our hotel. I'm glad that you and your mother had a great time staying with us and that you were able to visit your cousin who lived nearby. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Recently stayed here and had a great nights sleep and a clean room. The location near I-5 and other places to eat was perfect. Plus, the staff was very helpful and friendly which is not always the case these days for a hotel in this price range. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the side that does not face the Cosco since they have deliveries in the early morning, assuming you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ARLR77

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff were helpful and freindly. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I dread checking in to Hotels and Motels, because more times than not the reservation is bungled, or my room is not to a medium standard.
From the moment I walked in (in the middle of the night) I was greeted with smiles and pleasantries, and made to feel like I was in the right place. Even as I write this, I'm trying to think of things that bothered me, and there were none. I am just pleasantly surprised that every staff member I encountered throughout the whole weekend was genuinely happy to see me, and that makes a difference of where I spend my money next time. Thank you, La Quinta Salem!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your wonderful compliments on our hotel and staff. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel welcomed. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2012