All reviews choice hotels room was clean newport seafood grill heated indoor pool wonderful customer service hot and cold options breakfast attendant solar eclipse front desk clerk fred meyers room rate home away from home staff was friendly two queen beds the breakfast area oregon state red lion
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The wife and I stayed 1night on vacation. It was very clean, everyone was friendly and helpful. My electronic key for my rental car quit working,Rick at the front desk called the rental car company and help us get it taken care of. He was very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Comfortable bed, dinky bathroom & not very clean, broken floor lamp next to couch. The breakfast was super cheesy not a good selection at ALL, we had nothing & went out for breakfast instead.Kids running the hall with loud voices as well. Very disappointing for the high end price we paid!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2018

We stayed at this hotel the First part of August 2018 and about 10:30 pm we called down to the desk to complain that our room was being filled with cigarette smoke, coming in through the vents. The lady at the desk said she would go check into it and the next thing our room was filled with he overwhelming stink of bad air freshener. We had to sleep with the bathroom fan on and the door closed all night. In the morning we both woke up with headaches and the room was once again filled with the stink of cigarettes. We spoke to the manager on our way out and she said she would check into it by speaking to the night staff and get back to us. She never called, no compensation was offered. The manager just didn't really care. So if your a smoker this place is probably for you. If your like me and have asthma it is not a place you want to stay. They defiantly don't give a crap about their customers being comfortable.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank ble530
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I pulled in here tired and ready to sleep. I asked to see the room first. The receptionist looked angry at this request and said, "well there is just one." I checked out the room and while it was clean it smelled of mildew. When I returned to the desk, she said, "sorry the room just rented out while you were looking at it." I stayed in the Hilton across the street and am glad I did . It cost about $40.00 more so it worked out in the end.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Russell B
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Overall impression is that this inn needs a face lift. Shower had peeling paint and stained walls (mildew?). Shower rod was loose and someone had screwed a deck screw into the sheet rock next to the mounting bracket in a futile attempt to tighten it up. About 12" of the shower curtain laid on floor of shower - gross! Room seemed dingy, mattress marginal. Next time we'll try the Double Tree across the street.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple